everything under the sun discussed

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bat Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 4th November 2009, 6:03 am

Admin

Location. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa All Inclusive is located in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Near the village of Lucea Hotel Features. Restaurants and bars Outdoor pools, tennis courts and aquatic gym On-site spa Guestrooms. Outside showers in select rooms In-room safes Coffeemakers This hotel's pool is scheduled to close for renovation from September 17 -October 2, 2009 (schedule subject to change). The hotel assures that it will make every effort to minimize construction...

Last edited by Admin on 13th April 2010, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

http://job314.bbgraph.com

2bat Re: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 4th November 2009, 11:13 pm

rockme

this is absoletely fantastic

3bat Re: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 5th November 2009, 8:15 am

Ruxtreama

is it all inclusive?

4bat Re: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 15th November 2009, 11:44 pm

alisha

I went here with my parents and i can honestly say it has been one of the loveliest holidays i have ever been on. Very Happy

5bat Re: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 16th November 2009, 12:20 am

sightseeing

Rupali wrote:is it all inclusive?

Yes its all inclusive and one of the most luxurious you can find on the island, Ive holiday there money well spent.

6bat Re: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 16th November 2009, 4:09 am

cowboychuc

Its still new but everything for your hearts content is included the price is not too bad and the food is great. Better than any of the other grand palladium Ive visited before. I wont post any of those places but its true.

7bat Re: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort JAMAICA on 26th February 2010, 1:28 am

MichaelJacksonn

grand palladium the place is amazing

the experience was terrific!

NerdMetal

beautiful Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum